Craft specialties include ceramics, wood, glass, metal, fiber, leather, mixed-mixed, upcycled and recycled. Featured in the visual art category are photography, prints and graphic art. Select artists and makers will include:
· Anastasia Alexandrin – My work is charcoal on paper, drawn one line at a time to create a textured look.
· Barri Riley – I photograph my subjects then hand paint directly on the photo with acrylic paint.
· BirdQueen Designs – Handmade plastic jewelry featuring original illustrations.
· Bovano of Cheshire – Nature wall sculptures crafted in glass enamels fused to copper.
· Colleen Williams Clay – Hand-colored, patterned, slab-built, decorative and functional work in porcelain.
· Eastwood Gourd Art – Hard-shell gourds, accents of basketry, wood-burning, antlers, driftwood, paints.
· Gallery G Glass – Hand-blown art glass.
· Gift Boxes by Elaine – Hand-crafted fabric-covered boxes, decorated in a wide variety of fabrics, trims.
· Gilbert & Leona – Handmade, one-of-a-kind items made from recycled/post-manufacture leather.
· Jasmine Keane – As a lampworker I have created glass beads on a torch for over 20 years.
· Jean Designs Studio – Expressive jewelry and lockets finely handcrafted in precious metals. Fair co-founder.
· Jennifer Kerper – Sterling silver pieces that are hand-formed, hard soldered and wheel polished.
· Kaato Bags – Handmade hand bags and purses using fabrics.
· Lindafig – Post production, sculptural leather bags, wallets, jewelry, and boxes.
· Marissa Evans Photography – Urban and landscape photography with a surrealistic twist.
· Martha Rotten – Edgy lead-free pewter jewelry hand crafted strictly on a craft production level.
· Muso Masiri – Handmade, African-inspired jewelry using recycled materials.
· Neal Drobnis – Blown and cast glass both decorative and functional works of art.
· Philly Word Art – Hand written word art originals. Prints and canvas wraps.
· Pure Bliss – Jewelry and accessories with soutache embroidery, one of a kind wearable art pieces.
· Stijfselkissie – Clothing featuring collages made from surface designs and cutting fabric.
· Susan Meier Jewelry – Semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls, leather, gold vermeil and sterling silver.
· Terry’s Boutique – Handmade scarves and shawls with yarns&fabrics using own patterns and technique.
· Through the Eyes of David – Printed on matted fine art paper matted, artist canvas stretched onto gallery wraps.
· Tobi Adetunji Arts – Acrylic painting on canvas with hand crafted threading.
· Torn Away – Fine art paper mosaic collage.
· Trenz Leather – Customized leather belts with embossed motifs.