I swear my intentions are good but something ALWAYS comes up and I forget and put it on the the to do list and t he list is getting longer and longer and they stack up gosh knows they are but I swear I mean to get to it and then another ush comes in and I’m all like What the? and then I think this time, this time, this time but this time never comes.
I am a taker big time. I fully own and admit that each week, day, post I write hoping, just hoping that someone is going to respond and when I getr the notification that someone has taken the time out to say that yes, they too had a similar thought or that they too agree, disagree, don’t care whateves I grin and get excited and I swear that I am going to respond but then I don’t a few days later maybe but then those days tyrn into a week, a week turns into some other thing and no response from me.
Here is a poorly written, open response to those who are doing the very thing I hope for but without the give from me: Thank you for reading and thank you for writing and I do read your comments, I do and I do appreciate them and as Blogger and that creepy guy staruing at me from across the room as my witness I will enageg. I’ll be pretty and witty and oops!
This was my 5 minute excuse fail Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post on the site.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.