My friend, Pam (The Unconcentional Librarian) has unwittingly enabled my scarf and yarn addiction with a challenge that she posted beginning November, called Scarfvember. For the month of November she challenged a bunch of us to wear scarves daily for the month of November. She hinted at a book prize and as I said earlier, I sort of have an addiction to scarves.
You can read her post about it and then join in!
Wanna play? Here’s what you do:
- Wear a scarf every day in November
- Snap a picture and post it on Instagram
- Hashtag it #30dayscarfchallenge
- Instagram it (tag me @Pamlovesbook)
- Link it up (optional)
- Must wear a scarf every single day to qualify (super secret book prize)
- Show us your scarf style and how you ROCK A SCARF!
Here’s a preview of one of the scarves I may rock next month:
Stay tuned for daily scarf pics and me clearing out my Ravelry cue.