Mother’s Day is coming and it’s usually time for people like me (last minute Susies) to do their shopping. This year my family and I are re-purposing items found in our homes in lieu of buying gifts. In case this idea is not for you, here a few things moms, OK, THIS mom, wants for Mother’s Day.
1. This emergency stash of chocolate found on the blog eighteen25. I’d like Reese’s Cups, Twix and M&M Snack packs please!
2. Someone to organize my kitchen. I know it’s kind of a cliche to be a mom wanting housework. If that’s wrong, I don’t want to be right! My kitchen is a disorganized mess! (Actually, my whole house is but I digress.)
3. Dinner at Victor Cafe. Dude! It’s a restaurant where the wait staff randomly start singing opera! OPERA!
4. This cupcake bouquet found on the blog 52 Kitchen Adventures.
5. Cookie Butter. Because cookie. Butter.
6. Wine. I will not say “No” to Chocovine Whipped Cream or Paradocx Vineyards Tea Infused Wine. I can say with authority that store 2305 has both of the above mentioned wines.
7. These photo magnets
8. This chocolate bouquet. (Notice a theme here?)
9. Time to read.
10. Control of the remote.
Let’s make a list!
[Tweet “Link up with @sayitrahshay and #MondayListicles! “]
Now then, it’s your turn!: Make a list, check it twice, add some bling and link up!