This weekend I ran into a friend who works at another library and he asked what I was up to and I answered my go to, “Nothing”
Why do I do that to myself? He asked because he wanted to knbow but I immediately dismissed everything that I was doing and just deflected the conversation because, because, because.
It’s never nothing, Why is it that I feel like I am burdening someone who is clearly interested in what I am into
I don’t have lay down my burning issues but I can shares that I am getting ready for summer, hanging with my teen or even just chat about a book I am reading. It’s not nothing and I just need to remember that.
This was my 5(ish) minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five(ish) minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Link back to this post (feel free to use the SOC Sunday graphic).
- Add your post to the link up
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.