On some Mondays I would participate in a blog hop/ link up called Monday Listicles which is hosted by Stasha over at The Good Life. Admittedly I was not an ardent Listicle list maker and there would be times (weeks) when I would forget to link up. My lack of linking caused me to fail to notice that there were no lists so I e-mailed Stasha to ask if she would be ok with me continuing the list making until she was ready to resume. She said sure and here we are!
Since this is a reboot of Monday Listicles, let us ease into things with a list of ten things you’re looking forward to in March.
- The Bee’s Birthday (Oh My G.O.S.H! She is going to be 15!!)
- The Philadelphia Flower Show
- The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (a new Netflix Show…disclosure I am a member of the Netflix StreamTeam)
- Longer days (Daylight Savings Time ends)
- Being able to run outdoors. Ok, wog. You got me…walk. Lumber.
- Craft Month
- Pi Day (March 14th!)
- It’s Women’s History Month
- The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die) by Danielle Paige is being published. (r’s note: This is an affiliate link)
That’s my ten!
Make a list! Check it twice and link up!
Want to add some bling to your post?
Please grab my button!