The purge continues. As always I wonder just how two people and two cats can have so much stuff. Today’s adventure found the teen cleaning her room and the jems she pulled out, an old best that she hid from me so I wouldn’t wear it, a pair of pants that has seen way better days and shoes. Oh the shoes! How does she own so many pair yet only wears those sneakers?
It’s slow going. It seems that the more we de clutter and purge there doesn’t seem to be progress but there does seem to be some relief in site. The bag drop station at the front door is great, not tripping over shoes is terrific . I may actually, gasp, have people over!
This was my 5(ish) minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five(ish) minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Link back to this post (feel free to use the SOC Sunday graphic).
- Add your post to the link up
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.