Last night I had the strangest dream. No, I did not sail away to China but I was a domestic goddess residing in a house that held a white frilly apron. That I was wearing. And I wore it outside to the mall where I picked up The Bee from a soccer game. The Bee does not play soccer. Also in this dream I had a moat. In the basement. That separated me from the neighbors but the neighbor, a blonde woman named Kathy, also wore a white frilly apron and we traded recipes about cookie bars. Effin Guy also appeared in the dream but [redacted…this is a semi-family blog]. Anywho, the rest of the dream was me making dinner, a huge dinner that had some serious timers and bowls and such for my family.
Liliana woke me with some yowls and as I tried to recount the rest of the dream I realized that it is time to put those huge Pottery Barn plates that I got for a song at a garage sale to use and to have my oven do more than bake single serve pizzas. Its time to open my house to family and friends and have them over to oooh and ah at what I’ve done with the place (nothing) hope my cat doesn’t act up, and be the gracious hostess with the mostess and show off my kitchen skills.
See you soon.
Fixing you a plate,
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.