The Bee got new shoes on Friday. New shoes shouldn’t be post worthy but her reaction to said shoes are what makes it time to be posted. The Bee needed pants for scouts and since Target stays open late for those (me) who procrastinate, we tumbled on over to see what we could find. After getting her pants and wandering around looking at storage containers, Barbies and sampling video games, we headed towards shoes where she found a pair of flats. That she loves. As she tried them on in the store it was complete with a runway walk down the aisle. At home she actually put them up instead of tossing them in the pile of shows that we keep near the stairs. The next day she admonished the cat when Lil looked at her foot. When we saw Mom The Bee pointed her foot and showed off the shoe. She even did a little twirl for Effin Guy.I guess there is something about shoes?
The Bee has worried that she is becoming too girly girl and when I asked her about her worries with her new shoes she shook her head and told me that shoes don’t count.
And how is your week?
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.