The Philadelphia area is having a heatwave, and it is HOT! HOT! HOT (calling Buster Poindexter). Normally I would be at work sucking up air conditioning splendor, but today I am home with Lily and we are trying our best to stay cool. We don’t have air; my choice that I am truly questioning but until I can mange to lift 50 pounds, a fan it is. But the thing that I want to talk about is my arms, my legs, my tummy, my whatever. Its HOT and I am sporting a tank top, shirts and flip flops. In this heat I can care less who thinks my arms are flabby, that my legs are too jiggly or that my belly is bloated. In this weather I have given vanity a vacation and I am given myself permission to let it hang.
This is not a post about how fat I feel How bad I feel or anything. It’s a post allowing me to be comfortable and cool in this freakishly hot weather and telling you all, my dear readers that you can too.
When the weather gets cooler I may tone what I’m showing but for now I am shaking what my momma gave me and I’m OK with that. Please ignore my junky house and enjoy hot (literally) Rachee.
|Flaunting what my mama (and Haagen Daaz) gave me.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.