Last week my friend Kelly posted this on Facebook:
Going through my phone I wonder why I sometimes keep certain pictures (I mean, my meme game is improving) but there are other things that just make me laugh when I need it.
They’re in an I Need to Laugh folder.
Show me what makes you laugh.
And the people spoke. 310 comments later and my phone is full of new memes, I laughed like a crazy woman and decided to share some photos from my phone which make me happy.
1. This picture of The Bee and me.
This was at the Farmer’s Market and she was schooling me on the art of the selfie.
2. A selfie of The Bee.
This child loves taking selfies with my phone. Sometimes I fuss but I really enjoy seeing her on my phone.
3. Dill at the Apple Store
I am not sure why Dill was with me (when my own child was not!) but as I waited for service he found a computer and pulled up YouTube.
5. I stole this from Lisa Frame Morris.
*takes a sip from her cuppa*
7. The Bee, outraged
I forget what we were watching but The Bee was quite put out by it and her remarks ranged from, “What is that?” to “They drawlin’?”
8. This was one I got from the comments on Kelly’s page .
9. So many times this.
10. Motivational pictures from @slackmistress.
This one made me laugh for a really, really, really long time.
Want to join me?
Make a list, Check it twice and link up!
Feel free to link up your own list below on the linky.
Latest posts by Rachee (see all)
- Off the Needles: The Tokyo Project Slouch - October 19, 2017
- Book Review: Mad Libs #ReadBrightlypartner #sponsored - October 18, 2017
- Mise en place - October 17, 2017