Dairy free treats that The Bee and I can both enjoy are rare. So I was happy to be sent a sample of Almondina biscuits. These biscuits are light and crunchy. Almondina cookies are described as “delicious cookies without the guilt” and they live up to the promise.
I was sent six varieties to sample and shared them with family during a barbecue.
The short answer: Almondina biscuits are delicious. They are flavorful, provide a sweet and yummy conclusion to a meal or are a delicious treat to be enjoyed at any time.
Of the varieties I tried, I was surprised that the two chocolate flavors are my favorite. I usually prefer my biscotti in the original flavor as eating them can be such a challenge. The chocolate varieties are Choconut and Cherry Chocolate. These cookies are quite flavorful. The chocolate is rich but not overpowering. The nuts provide a savory crunch and the fruit adds a nice compliment to the cookie.
Other varieties are the Gingerspice which has chunks of ginger in the cookie and provides a delicious kick. Cinnaroma, a sweet cinnamon flavored biscuit whose aroma is a makes this cookie a pleasure to inhale as well as enjoy. The mixture of savory and sweet for these cookies are pleasurable and delicious.
The flavor I was most surprised with was the Sesame. The mixture of sesame seeds, raisins and almonds seemed like a recipe that I would not like but these were a delectable experience.
Almondina® Biscuits are:
· All Natural
· Free of cholesterol, coloring and preservatives
· Made with no added fat or salt
· Low in calories – only 30 per slice
· Kosher and Pareve (non dairy)
· with tea or coffee
· as a cracker with cream cheese, Brie or other soft French cheeses
· with a glass of sherry
· crumbled as an ice cream topping
· served to youngsters with milk
· as a delicious breakfast on the way to work
· Crunchy, addictive, healthful
Experience Almondina yourself!
Order through their website: http://www.almondina.com
You don’t have to take my word for it!
Comment by Tuesday, July 9 11:59 PM for a chance to win a sample of Almondina! Winners will be chosen through a random number generator and notfied Wednesday, July 10th.
Leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
Enjoy and save a cup of coffee and a biscuit for me!
I was sent a sample of Almondina cookies to sample. All thoughts and opinions are mine.
Latest posts by Rachee (see all)
- Off the Needles: The Tokyo Project Slouch - October 19, 2017
- Book Review: Mad Libs #ReadBrightlypartner #sponsored - October 18, 2017
- Mise en place - October 17, 2017