This year’s theme for Summer Reading at my library is Fizz, Boom, Read and we have been doing lots of science themed activities. Today for storytime we went under and read books about fish.
- Baby Shark (we stop at hungry shark)
- Slippery Fish and today created a flannel board
And for a craft we created hungry fish.
TO create your own fish you need
- Fish template. (I used this one from Activity Village and enlarged the picture by 25%)
- crayons/foam pieces for decorations
- glue sticks
- hot glue gun (Be careful! Only adults should use!)
We decorated the fish with crayons and foam pieces
Cut them out and then in half.
Glue to the clothespin
Got a Thrilling Thursday craft? Link up with the rest of The Brand Connection Crafters!
And remember…Just keep swimming!
r’s note: My apologies. Affiliate links are used in this post. If you click on them and make a purchase then I make a small commission.