Today’s (totally optional) Prompt: It’s like going to…
For many this President’s Day weekend was a three day deal. Due to my part time gig I’m working Sinday but man oh man am I excited to think about Monday off. This means not getting up to rush to work. Not having anyplace to be. Not worrying or looking for keys, that book, worrying if this looks ok an that I can just ease into my day and not worry that I am not running late, worry that I am not someplace I need to be.
The day before the day off is a lovely affair. A long blank slate of possibilities. Will we sleep in (yes), will we walk over to that place we’ve been meaning t visit for a late brunch (maybe) will we bake something (yes; cookie fatigue has set in) and the slower paced idea of the day brings the giddy.
Tomorrow we may not do anything on our agenda and that’s OK. We may just take if easy, watching TV, rediscvering books, visiting relatives but it’s a nice interuption from our nrmal schedule and it’s going to be a day off together.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.