I start this week’s SOCS with nothing on my mind.
So I am going to do a lazy list type post. K? K!
The Bee and I had a sweet morning at the park, brunch and then we sat and people watched and talked about everything and nothing,
My mom and I have been spending time together and it was ok. There has been some rough patches as we both figure out the relationship we have with each other. Since i’ce moved I’m no longer her baby although I still need her. We have talked around some things that sgeoylf be address but for now a comfortable existence between the two of us will do.
Pop has completed her first color guard performance for her high school and I am so happy for her. She was cheered on by family and friedns alike which warmed my heart as I worry that her high school years will be some teen aged angst that makes me want to sob.
DIll has been spending time woith me and The Bee and its ok. He is still his (VERY) high energy self but its not getting to me as much as it used to. I simply take a breath, relax and realize that he is a good hearted kid and os just being a kid.
Its been a good staycation and that’s my time.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post on the site.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
r’s note: this was my mind flow. Please excuse the typos, etc.