This week for Monday Listicles we are writing about things we are looking forward to.
I have ten books releases that I am looking forward to:
1. Pete the Cat and his Magic Sunglasses by Eric Litwin and James Dean
I love Pete the Cat so much because he is so groovy.
2. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan. This is the next installment in The Heroes of Olympus series. Last we saw Percy and Annabeth lost in Hades as they (once again) try to save the world.
3. I’m a Frog by Mo Willems.
’cause it’s Mo.
I like the pigeon but love Elephant and Piggie.
4. Allegient by Veronica Roth
I am chuggin my way through the second book and just feel a little obligfated to read the third. It’s not bad but the premise is one that is just a wee bit really, kinda, unbelievable.
5. AmiguruMe by Allison Hoffman
The Mr. T on the front sold me. I follow Allison on Twitter and love her creations. They seem possible and I pity the fool who thinks otherwise.
6. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck
I love the antics of Greg Heffley.
7. Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
I will admit that I was upset with Janet Evanovich after that awful movie with Katherine Heigl (rolls eyes painfully and long) and I do think the antics of Lula, Grandma Mazur and Stephanie need to come to an end but it’s an easy read and is comfortable for me to head back to Trenton and read the next adventure.
8. Ever AFter High The Storybook of Legends by Shannon Hale
The Bee has been reading this and is all a buzz about Raven Queen and Apple (APPLE!) White. Plus Shannon is an awesome writer who replies to people on the Twitter.
9. The Luminaries by Elenaor Cantor
A mystery set in ninteenth century New Zealand.
10. The Outcasts by Kathleen Kent
A woman sets out to make a new life for herself in the west in the novel set during the 19th century (I like historical fiction)
What’s on your reading lists?
Let me know so that I can add them to my (VERY LONG) pile!