It’s (almost) Monday and time for another listicle!
[Tweet “Link up with @sayitrahshay and #MondayListicles! “]
This week, in honor of April Fool’s Day (April 1st in my neck of the woods), I thought the general theme could be all about “No Foolin'” and to a lesser degree, “shenanigans.”
As I attempted to update my theme, the thoughts, “This ain’t NO joke” kept crossing my mind which inspired these ten things for today’s list:
1. I am going to scream. As I work in a library that was not really an option.
2. Why, oh why did I try to do this? A thought that came several times as I worked on adding my widgets (which are still a hot mess but le sigh!)
3. For the love of all things holy, why did I want to change? Fickle beast that I am, I ALWAYS want a change, then I make the change and then I remember why I stopped…it’s a pain in the ass!
4. I am woman, hear me roar. That roar may have been directed at a poor student who approached the desk in particular moment of frustration. I did apologize to her.
5. Where is my web guy? My friend Kingsley installed my first updates and I kept thinking, why didn’t I just let him do this? The answer? I was being a rushyrush rushkin.
6. Ooh shiny! A thought that popped into my head when I was browsing through some other sites.
7. I wish I were more clever so I could make a better joke about this. Self explanatory.
8. No one needs help? With the exception of that one student, no one needed my help, thus providing a distraction from my woes.
9. Spoke too soon. Where do these kids think they are…a library?!
10. It’s getting there. My site is still a mess but perhaps lukewarm, not quite hot.
Now then, it’s your turn!: Make a list, check it twice, add some bling and link up!