Working on five hours of sleep has put me in a foul mood. Yes, it was my choice to stay up and catch the end of The Lord of the Rings but today I am dragging, drained and just plain tiiied*.
Here are some songs that are making up my day.
- A Little Bit More by Jamie Lidell. Please, more sleep I thought when the cat and my alarm woke me up at 5:50.
- Let’s Get Physical by Olivia Newton John. This morning I decided to start Jillian Michaels’s 30 Day Shred. I can’t feel my butt.
- Black Coffee by Ella Fitzgerald. Cause what other beverage would I enjoy after a workout?
- The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. Today I don’t feel like doing anything.
- The Emperor’s New Clothes by Sinead O’Connor. I lost the game of closet lotto this morning.
- Clocks by Coldplay. Despite getting up early I still engaged in the mad dash to work.
- Working in a Coalmine by Lee Dorsey. I think this one is self explanatory
- I Put a Spell on You by Screaming by Jay Hawkins. A little boy ran up to me and gave me unsolicited hugs and proceeded to sit on my lap while we sang a song.
- Take on Me by Aha. I had to work the circ desk for a bit and whoa! Was it a full moon last night or what?
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar. C’mon!
- Slowly Surely by Jill Scott. This is how I am getting along at my desk.
- Criminal by Fiona Apple. Surely it must be illegal to make me work when I am so bleep bleep tired?
- Run-Around by the Blues Traveler. Today it feels like I am going in circles!
- Five O’clock World by The Vogues. Crap. I get off at 6ish tonight due to a staff meeting.
- Do What You Have to Do by Sarah McLachlin. I’m going to get through this day or else.
How is YOUR day shaping up? What tunes would you add to this list?
Working for the money,
*Tiiied. I’m so tired I can’t pronounce the “r”.