all free clear has saved my sanity! Here’s how:
I made a startling discovery this week when Mount Laundry ERUPTED and all of the careful plans of washing, drying, folding clothes went to pot. My basement is dank and ugly and generally unpleasant. Couple this with the overwhelming piles of clothes waiting to be attended to and I want to bag all of my clothes and start fresh.
It makes me wonder how two people, a teen and this mom, can produce so much laundry. The answer is simple: A teen with sensitive skin and two cats who have no qualms sleeping on clothes whenever they get a notions, sports and workout clothes which require much attention (or little stink lines may appear) and the balls of dirty clothes pile up.
Mount Laundry is my Sisyphian task and it seems that the more I try to get control of the piles of clothes, the more they seem to get control of me! However, with the warm Spring days begging for activities that are outdoor at least propped up with a book and refreshing drink, the last thing I want to do is be stuck in my basement washing load after load of clothes.
In order to gain some sort of balance, I have begun using all free clear Mighty Packs.
Where have they been all my life?
No longer am I guessing at what I need to get my laundry done! I load the washer, pop a laundry pack and go about my business!
I love that all free clear also has fabric softener, something we had stopped using because of skin sensitivity. It’s nice to have the added softness to clothes, especially since so many days are spent getting dressed straight from the dryer (Shh! Don’t tell my mom!).
Since all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists, and Pediatricians for sensitive skin, I can add it to our loads of laundry without worry. It rinses clean and has a gentle, hypoallergenic formula. Powerful Clean. Gentle on Skin.
Still need convincing? Dig this:
Other detergents don’t measure up to all free clear
• all® free clear detergent (liquid and mighty pacs), fabric softener and dryer sheets have received the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance™.
• Products with the NEA Seal of Acceptance™ are those that avoid certain chemicals, dyes, perfumes and residues that are known to be unsuitable for use by persons with eczema or a sensitive skin condition.
• all free clear has only 9 ingredients, that’s less than half the ingredients of other comparable brands.
As for us, we are working through the piles, freeing clothes and things we don’t use and working on making the basement a tad more pleasant to be in. It’s a work in progress but at least we can relax and know that our space is free and clear with clothes that are all free and clear.
r’s note: Thank you to all free clear for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try all free clear!
Latest posts by Rachee (see all)
- Viki’s Granola: Review and Recipe Creation - March 10, 2017
- The Actual Post About the #FLKeysCookOff Cooking Competition - March 9, 2017
- Day of No Clutter Blog Tour + Giveaway - March 6, 2017